Didi Womack, Adjuster Trainer’s Instructor, is an NFIP Certified Flood Claims Adjuster with extensive flood claims adjusting experience and is endorsed by Xactware as a Xactimate Certified Trainer. Customized training classes will be tailored to your needs and delivered at a location convenient to you.
Customized Training Options:
- We will work with Mentors to design custom Team Training for the new Flood Claims Adjusters assigned to them under the NFIP Mentor Program to provide their team with the training and step-by-step process to follow to build their skills and improve productivity while freeing up time for the Mentor focus their energies on assisting each their Mentees at more strategic level.
- We will work individually with new Flood Claims Adjusters on a one-on-one basis to identify specific areas of improvement and address them with skills based training, exercises, and coaching services designed to help them to achieve their individual goals and improve overall productivity.
- We will work with Remediation and Contracting companies to educate owners, management, technicians and staff on the specific coverage offered under the 3 Standard Flood Insurance policies, the requirements for proper invoicing and documentation of dry out, demolition, repair and replacement services, so that they can better structure their services to the Insureds to conform to NFIP requirements and reduce issues related to payment for services provided.
- We will design specificXactimate 28 workshops to address specific skill building exercises for the following functions:
- Administrative Services: Entering Claims Information
- Sketching Tools and Techniques
- Estimating Tools and Techniques
- Creating Valuations
- Assembling Claim Forms, Documents, and Reports for submission to the Carrier
Customized Training Advantages:
- We will tailor our classes to address the learning objectives that are important to you
- We eliminate the need for you to travel, eliminating your trave lrelated expenses
- You will learn at your pace and at your convenience
Contact us for pricing – Length: 1-3 days on site, as requested