We Teach Flood Claims Adjusters How To Do Their Job, Step-by-Step, Using Xactimate 28 Claims Adjusting Software:
Classroom Training Courses – For Flood Claims Adjusters
(Highlight and click on the course name to see full description and register for classes)
- 3 Day Combo Class: New Flood Claims Adjuster Basic AND Xactimate 28 Training for Flood Claims Adjusters
- New Flood Claims Adjuster Basic Training Class – How to do your job Step-by-Step
- Xactimate 28 Fundamentals and Proficiency for Flood Claims Adjusters
- Xactimate 28 Advanced Training for Flood Claims Adjusters
- Customized Training for Flood Claims Adjusterss (Customized to your needs and held at your location)
We Also Provide Certified Xactimate 28 Training Across All Industries:
Classroom Training Courses – For All Xactimate 28 Users
- Xactimate 28 Fundamentals and Proficiency
- Xactimate 28 Advanced Training
- Xactimate 28 Customized Training (Customized to your needs and held at your location)
Adjuster Trainer’s Classroom Training is delivered by Didi Womack, an NFIP Certified Flood Claims Adjuster with extensive field adjusting experience with Colonial Claims Corporation, the #1 Flood Claims Adjusting Company in the Industry. . Didi has earned the “Xactimate Certified Trainer” designation which ensures you that Xactimate users are trained in accordance with Xactware’s high standards. This high caliber of training assures that employers and those seeking to be trained on Xactimate are properly trained. You will receive valuable hands-on training from the Adjuster’s perspective that will help you quickly learn how to make the most from Xactimate 28 claims adjusting software. Classroom training is held in various cities throughout the USA or we will come to you to deliver classroom training at the facility of your choice.
An Xactimate Training Workbook and an Xactimate 28 Sketch Keyboard Shortcut Mouse Pad are included with registration for Adjuster Trainer’s classroom training courses. The workbook will help guide you through the course and also serves as a useful ongoing reference gide, with lessons, labs, and practice estimates that will teach you how to get the most value out of your Xactimate claims adjusting software.